Our joinery Services in Minnigaff
M. C. Joinery is able to offer a wide range of skills and services. Our main aim being to fulfil the joinery and carpentry needs of the customer whilst carrying out every job to the highest standard, producing a quality finish to every job.
- Kit making and erecting on site.
- Roof constructions including standard pitched roofs, flats roofs and mono-pitched roofs.
- Roof cladding including slates, tiles, rosemary tiles and more. We also work closely with a sheet metal roofing company so this can also be arranged.
- External building cladding using both wooden and PVC products.
- Door and window fitting in a range of materials including wood, PVC and aluminium
- Soffit and fascia work again including wooden and PVC
- A range of flooring can be laid including hardwood, laminate, tiles, plywood and chipboard.
- Internal frame cladding with a variety of materials
- All internal building finishes including kitchen fitting (new and reclaimed), staircase erecting and even on site staircase making where required, facings and skirtings, window sills and furniture making including walk in and standard wardrobes.
If you would like any additional information regarding any of the services listed above then please feel free to call 07775331792 or visit our contact page to get in touch with us via email.
Why Choose M.C Joinery?
We understand that choosing a joinery company can be a hard choice to make. Below we have highlighted 5 reasons to choose us for your next project.
- We are time served joiners and have many years experience working within the trade. Throughout our many years operating in Minnigaff we have built up a wealth of experience along with a solid base of satisfied customers.
- The materials we use are of the highest quality as we hand pick them using only the most reputable suppliers in and around Minnigaff. These small touches mean a far superior finish that can stand the test of time.
- A large percentage of our customers recommend us to their friends and family due to our excellent levels of customer service and quality of our workmanship. Many even return to us for other joinery work in the future.
- We strive to be a company that you can rely on. Thats why we arrive at the agreed time all the time and well equipped for the job at hand. Doing so means we can always stick to time lines and the initial quotations we give.
- We provide a wide range of services within the joinery trade meaning you can rely on us to carry out your work from start to finish and with little disruption to you as possible.
M.C Joinery would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for your project. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.